Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC Universe Online

Options
  • 26-07-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I know trailers bear no reflection on how games will ultimately turn out, but if you're a DC fan it's fairly impressive.

Who do you trust?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

Sarn wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I know trailers bear no reflection on how games will ultimately turn out, but if you're a DC fan it's fairly impressive.

Who do you trust?

I just watched this... was fantastic... could of done with watching a whole film of that... brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Ya that trailer was absolutely amazing, surpassed The Old Republic trailers.

Ive been cautiously optimistic about this game since i first saw it, im quite looking forward to it. Signed up for the beta anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

That's looks brilliant. I would love a full movie like that. Can't wait for this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I am a bit skeptical with this, City of Heroes was fun but lacked any real substance. Hopefully ground ing the same gamestyle in the DC Universe can add it in. Will wait for me new PC before applying for the beta as they usually want a system spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

A movie/cartoon based on the trailer's setting would be awesome but looking at gameplay videos make it appear the game with be the usual good vs evil of CoH and CO :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Glebee

Anybody hear anything about the beta for this. I must say the trailer looks a bit tasty.

Advertisement