Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Am I missing something ,insurance related.

Options
  • 26-07-2010 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi ,I drive a commercial vehicle which has two other named drivers.
    When the policy was up for renewal this year ,the policy has increased from €600 to €1000. There has been no claims on the policy at any stage. Is there any good reason for this to have happened ,it really has me shocked.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,818 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

It's a free market - what other quotes have you got?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 StALkOFbROCOLLi

I can't seem to get quotes online and don't know who to ring for van insurance:confused: sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Insurance as a whole has gone up... have you rang other companies for quotes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 StALkOFbROCOLLi

I've not rang around ,haven't had time to look into it properly. Is there and good commercial vehicle insurers? ,lots of sites I try to get quotes on don't have my van listed.

Advertisement