Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory test books

Options
  • 26-07-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

Hi all just wondering can anyone tell me what book I should be using to study for my theory test? I have one here called the official driver theory test second ed 2006 by the RSA. Is this the most up to date one? I took the test before and failed because I was sold a wierd theory test dvd in Easons that didn't cover stuff that ended up coming up in the exam which was really upsetting so I'm a bit paranoid now. It also mentions a rules of the road leaflet that I need to study, does anyone know where I could get a copy of that? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

The most recent one is the Offical Driver Theory Test 4th edition for both the book and CD-Rom. There is also the most up to date RSA rules of the road book think its from last year or the year before. Easons should have them. When I did the test the third edition had just come out so had to use that despite having learnt the 2nd edition due to the extra questions in the 3rd edition ended up studying that for the test instead, used the cd-rom too pretty handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Sapsorrow

Thanks a million snuggles I'd better grab a new copy so! Don't think my self confidence could take failing it again lol :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Dunno about the CD but Easons do have it :)

Advertisement