Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

buying a c4 auto diesiel what ya think

Options
  • 26-07-2010 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

hi i thinking of buying a o7 c4 auot deieiel for 11,000 what ya think are they worth it 32k miles

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

as in a Citroen C4?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

There is a boardsie on here who would tell not to buy a Citroen as he could barely sell his and took a massive loss.

Likewise I owned a French car and Irish people and dealers have hang ups about French cars.

Hence: They are hard to shift on again.

I would never buy a French car ever again.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭2yung2adm

very hard to move these citroens on. Whereas the C4 is not a bad car as such the C5 is the pits.
    I personally would not give that money for any citroen.

Saw an 05 1.4 with 46k sell for 2500 trade earlier in the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Saw an 05 1.4 with 46k sell for 2500 trade earlier in the year.

Jebus! They're not that bad! A high spec C5 is a good place to be.

• Advertisement

I would have bought it, but it was already sold when I saw it. This was basic model 5 door.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭2yung2adm

Confab wrote: »
    Jebus! They're not that bad! A high spec C5 is a good place to be.

I am friends with a Citroen main dealer and sometimes I visit his garage. I have seen the problems they can give. You will get a 05 diesel model for under 3 grand

Advertisement