Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinsale Restaurants

Options
  • 26-07-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some recommendations for restaurants in Kinsale.

Is the Thai restaurant still there (I think it was called Thai Cottage). We were there about 4 years ago, and really enjoyed it. We had a bad meal in Man Fridays, so don't want to go back there.

Any seafood/steakhouse/italian/thai suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Jim Edwards' is fab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭edellc

RubyK wrote: »
    I'm looking for some recommendations for restaurants in Kinsale.

Is the Thai restaurant still there (I think it was called Thai Cottage). We were there about 4 years ago, and really enjoyed it. We had a bad meal in Man Fridays, so don't want to go back there.

Any seafood/steakhouse/italian/thai suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

The Thai Cottage is still open, there is a new Thai place by the white lady thinks its asia house thats good, the milk market by the greyhound bar is good too, fishy fishy, the folk house bar food is delicious
    thats about it
    my OH is just back from the kinsale arts festival and they are the places he recommended and he is a foody so enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭RubyK

Thanks very much for all the suggestions! I appreciate them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

maxs wine bar ( behind the merries ) and crackpots near the garda station ) both very good and both offer early birds.

• Advertisement
Advertisement