Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWElcome/Introduce yourself

Options
  • 26-07-2010 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it has finally arrived. Thanks to the admins for approving it.

All Wrestlemania travel talk is to be in here with advise of hotels and flights etc.

I am sure Mr Kane N Nite will answer all your questions as well.

Please note that the charter form the main forum very much applies here as well. So please, do not try sell tickets here, no abuse, no text speak etc etc etc.

If you are new here, or just posted exclusively in the previous thread, please introduce yourself here - like name, location, age etc etc etc (if you want).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

gimmick wrote: »
    Well, it has finally arrived. Thanks to the admins for approving it.

All Wrestlemania travel talk is to be in here with advise of hotels and flights etc.

I am sure Mr Kane N Ite will answer all your questions as well.

+1

WD gimmick on creating the idea and to everyone on backing it and getting it approved. Congrats to everyone on getting your own forum:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Damn it, Gimmick. I wanted to get the first thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hehe, and I stuck it so I will forever have it and there is not much you can do about it. Apart from delete it I suppose :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Congrats on the new forum guys. I won't be travelling stateside for a few years yet but I am sure I will call on yisser expertees someday. I wish ye all the best and I'm sure it'll be a success.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

glad to see this got made, it seemed to have almost unaminous support and now can hopefully be a valuable resource for people hoping to go to Wrestlemania and other Wrestling events.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Much needed and deserved forum. Congrats to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 version1

Good to see that this got the go ahead.it will be very helpfull.
    congrats to al for it :)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Great to see this up and running. Thanks to Gimmick!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Yes, massive kudos to señor Gimmick for starting the ball rolling. Great that we got it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NickWWE

Hello, I am Nick. I am from the USA. I found this forum through google when searching for more information and advice from those who have been to Wrestlemania, more specifically those who have bought the WWE Wrestlemania Travel Packages. I must say this site helped me so much with so much informative posts and great stories that made my decision to get the package so much easier. I am lucky to have gotten the single person 4 night Platinum package in the first fifteen minutes of going on sale. This will be my first Wrestlemania and I have all of you to thank for your help and priceless information regarding your previous experiences. I hope to meet with you in Atlanta next April! The countdown has officially started and I'm sure it will be a brutal wait haha. At least I have Night of Champions in a couple of months, that will help the wait a bit haha. Thanks again to everyone and I hope to talk more in the future. Take care.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭hurricaneronnie

hi im Hurricane Ronnie from louisiana. I went to wm 25 and 26. I already have my plane and hotel for atlanta. About the new sub forum, i dont really know where to post now. Im not getting a package so, i guess i post here?
    well its still cool anyway. I have my wrestlemania trip videos on youtube on my myspace.

www.myspace.com/hurricaneronnie662

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

Just post in the package thread. We'll set up a thread for the tix themselves once the on sale date is known I guess. :)

Advertisement