Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

captains live

Options
  • 26-07-2010 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

anyone been here yet..i have been twice and loved it so far. what do you reckon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,915 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Captain Americas yeah? What nights of the week is this stuff on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

there's more info on their website - http://www.captainamericas.com/blanchardstown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

Free in and €3 pints??? when is this on?>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

what time does the bar shut? is it a late one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 HeartShake

Most nights it's open til 2.30am.

Great spot to have locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Great alternative alright to have for a few late drinks, rather then hitting mcgowans or town or heaven, west, or whatever its branded now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭icywind1980

How expensive would you say this place is?

• Advertisement

Thanks. I looked on their website and misunderstood that, thinking it was with student ID only.

Is the food more expensive then comparable places?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭mojesius

I must try this out, sounds great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

This is from their website

"Since it opened its doors Captain Americas Blanchardstown has played host to some of the best new bands with some going on to big things like Meteor Music Award nominees BiPolar Empire."

Isn't it only open about a month now? So in the last month bands have played there and then gone on to big things! That's good going.

Well we tried it tonight. For two people, two drinks each, a starter and two burgers was about 70 euro. I'm used to these kind of prices in American dollars so I guess it's not too pricey but not something I'd do on a regular basis. They do however, know how to make one mean Mojito.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Well we tried it tonight. For two people, two drinks each, a starter and two burgers was about 70 euro. I'm used to these kind of prices in American dollars so I guess it's not too pricey but not something I'd do on a regular basis. They do however, know how to make one mean Mojito.

Eeek!

I'm sorry, there was also a slice of chocolate cake included in this price.

Advertisement