Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forget name of shop in Balbriggan???

Options
  • 26-07-2010 11:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hiya,

There's a shop on Main Street in Balbriggan that sells sports wear and studd, but has a curtain/ fabric shop at the back of it. Can anyone tell me the name of this place? I need to ring them for something but can't think of the name. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Hiya,

There's a shop on Main Street in Balbriggan that sells sports wear and studd, but has a curtain/ fabric shop at the back of it. Can anyone tell me the name of this place? I need to ring them for something but can't think of the name. Thanks :)

Noel Heeney's shop is the one you're thinking of.

25 Drogheda St Balbriggan

(01)8412478

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

McFadden's/Healey's is the name of the place I think.

Sells curtains at the front and school uniforms and sports gear at the back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

pithater1 wrote: »
    McFadden's/Healey's is the name of the place I think.

Sells curtains at the front and school uniforms and sports gear at the back?

That's the name of it alright although I think it's "Heeney's" rather than "Healeys".

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That's the name of it alright although I think it's "Heeney's" rather than "Healeys".

:)

Think you may well be right, haven't stepped foot inside the place in years. Remember having to go there to buy a coat for school years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭girlyhappyface

Thanks for that lads.

They didn't have what I was looking for anyway :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement