Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

isabell werth saddle wanted!

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

does anyone by any chance have or know of someone wishing to sell an isabell werth wintec dressage saddle?! 16.5" or 17":)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

ebay's yer only man. They appear quite a bit on there I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lauratoby

yeah there's a few on it but they're in the uk and postage is about an extra £100 so I'm told!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭fits

Well I got a laptop delivered from the UK a few weeks ago for £24 and I cant see a saddle being much more than that.

You may as well ask the seller.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭helibelly

If you do get one I have a Isabell Werth numnah that I don't want (it came with a stubben dressage saddle I got), It's brand new:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shalamar magnum

Hi

I have an Isabell Werth saddle 16.5 that I would be willing to sell. I have all the gullets so you can change to fit your horse. I can send you pictures and I also have proper bates leathers to go with which I bought brand new a few months ago.

I am in Dublin.

Thanks

B

• Advertisement
Advertisement