Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorised satellite dish

Options
  • 26-07-2010 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

hello everybody, I am thinking of investing in a motorised dish can someone advise me which would be the best system for me i would be interested in premier league football and documentaries if i can get those i will leave my sky hd behind. any advice would be most welcome, thanks liam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

If you read through a lot of the soccer on tv threads (Here in this section) you should learn a lot.

Welcome to boards as well mate.

If you cant find your answers come back and ask here mate.

If your going motorised, you'll need a decent HD receiver with cam and card slots, a diseqc motor and a 1m dish with a decent quality lnb.

Have a look at:

satellite.ie
    satworld.ie
    wizardsatellite.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 34 liammccarthy

thanks snaps what set up do you have? do you get many interesting channels

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Too many to get into, lots of FTA stuff still out there. Ive a 1.1m motorised setup with various receivers, main receiver is a technomate 6900 and of late ive aquired an edision 2 in 1.

Theres always something to watch!

Advertisement