Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel Recomendation for Phi Phi Thailand

Options
  • 25-07-2010 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,

Travelling to Thailand next week with my Boyfriend. We plan on spending a couple of days on Phi Phi island. Can anyone recommend a nice place to stay on the Island? We've been searching on net for weeks but its so hard to determine the best option with so many mixed reviews on places..

Any advice would be appreciated!!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

What's your budget?? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 postgrad1

dont mind once its a nice place but would like to stick to around 50-60 euro per nite for a room if atal possible..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭breakfast roll

once u get off the boat in phi phi there are plenty of ppl trying to sell you accommodation, so it's not totally necessary to book ahead of time. wen I went there last year I stayed in the Cabana. It was a 4 star job, I think, and wasn't that expensive at all. I think it would be within your budget. The room was huge and we had a little veranda that looks onto the beach and had a huge pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 postgrad1

Great Thanks a million for that:) we're in Ko Samui @ the min so plannin in movin on to Phi Phi @ the wkend so wil def look into that Hotel..
    Thanks again for the reply;)

Advertisement