Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

little yorkshire terrier female dumped outside my house in charlesland

Options
  • 25-07-2010 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

3 lads in a white honda civic dumped a gorgeous little female terrier outside my house today, she's very domesticated and tame, dont know what to do as we have a baby and cant really keep her, if anyone knows someone who is missing a dog like this please pass on my number [number removed - please PM the user if you know anything - mod]. thanks, ellie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

You should head up to one of the vets and see if she's microchipped. They'd probably be best able to advise you on what to do next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Probably a stolen dog, if she's been well looked after, check vets and local notices.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TheGrove

Any update on this little dog? Did you find her owner?

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

When I read it first; i thought the said dog had dumped outside your house. I thought; whats new?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

3 lads in a white honda civic dumped a gorgeous little female terrier outside my house today, she's very domesticated and tame, dont know what to do as we have a baby and cant really keep her, if anyone knows someone who is missing a dog like this please pass on my number [number removed - please PM the user if you know anything - mod]. thanks, ellie.

I think I saw that dog running around on the road between Jackie Skelly and Eden Gate. A lot of cars were swerving to avoid her. I am assuming those lads just picked her up and dropped her into Charlesland. So it was probably a good deed in a way even if they didn't go the right way about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 squeez

Hi there,
    Alan in Blacklion vet will take it i'd image until the owner has been found....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

A yorkie was stolen from bray. Please check wicklow forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Jelly2

Hello, if you still have the dog, I'd be happy to take it until the owner is found (and even if not), as I live near you and have plenty of space and lots of experience with dogs. Alan from Blacklion is our vet. You could also contact the Wicklow SPCA about this poor little thing. PM me if you would like to talk about what to do please. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

You could also ring the Gardai in Greystones to see if anyone has rang up about reporting a missing dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lightyear123

Hope the dog got a nice home or returned to it's owner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement