Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaeltacht - Colaiste Chamuis

Options
  • 24-07-2010 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Am horrible at irish i mean horrible at speaking and writing i got an F for my summer but i am very open to learning irish because i love languages, am going to Colaiste Chamuis on monday and i wanna made sure this isn't gonna waste my time am i going to get better at irish good enoght to try higher level or to get an A in ordinary for my LC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

An Irish College can't MAKE you good at a language but I've seen people some into us with basically no Irish but with a real drive to learn and leave reasonably well. It's a good college so you're lucky there, just refuse to speak any English if anyone tries it and pay attention, ask questions and get involved in the classes. You'll love it.

Advertisement