Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How annoying! Please help?

Options
  • 24-07-2010 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi, I'm trying to apply for my theory test online at therorytest.ie . When filling in personal info it asks for MTO (Driver Number). I have never driven before.. so how am I supposed to have one of these. The field is mandatory and won't allow me to book the test?

Any idea? thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

The field shouldn't be mandatory (mandatory fields have an asteriks (*))

Are you sure you selected "Cars/Tractors and Work Vehicles" (something along those lines) as the category?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 me8989

The field shouldn't be mandatory (mandatory fields have an asteriks (*))

Are you sure you selected "Cars/Tractors and Work Vehicles" (something along those lines) as the category?

yeah 100% positive. It doesn't have an * beside it, but it does seem to be mandatory. I've checked everything over and even restarted it all... still won't let me book one because I have no mto number.
    :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

me8989, Please don't delete your posts when you get your answer, other people may find this info useful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 D1 nd only

Got stuck on this also...so i rang em...turns out there is a fault on the website.

so when filling in personal info type in nine 1's for the MTO (Driver Number)

sorted ;)

Advertisement