Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what can i do now ? (earphones)

Options
  • 24-07-2010 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i bought a pair of earphones form the vodafone shop in dundrum the other day. Once i got home, i tried them on and found out they dont fit!
    so i went back and told the sales person my problem and he said he cant take them back.

What do i do now?
    they cost 25 euro!! i do not want to keep them!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Did they not come with a couple of changes of eartips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alyssa_1

no they didnt.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

How can we help you?

could someone possibly tell me what i should do?

oohhh, should i have posted this in a different forum ? "consumer issue" ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

alyssa_1 wrote: »
    could someone possibly tell me what i should do?

But we don't know anything about your earphones, other than they don't fit(?) you, so how can we possibly tell you what to do?

alyssa_1 wrote: »
    oohhh, should i have posted this in a different forum ? "consumer issue" ?

Perhaps, but again not knowing what kind of help you want means that this thread may well be better suited here.

So with the information you've given I can only suggest that you move on, the earphones don't fit, you can't get a refund as there's nothing physically wrong with them so you can either throw them away, try to sell them, just forget about them, or tape them to your ears so they don't fall out.

EDIT: OP has started another thread in the "Consumer Issues" forum so I'm just going to lock this one as it's no longer needed. New thread can be found here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement