Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Suzuki swift 2005-2007 or something similar

Options
  • 24-07-2010 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Right heres the deal I'm 19 and on a provisonal license, I plan on doing my test soon[booking it next week]. At the moment I'm driving a 00 VW polo 1L, bought for it's reliability cheapness at the time, it's a grand little run around but it no mod cons and it can be a little boring.

I'm saving at the moment for a new car, I'm going into 6th year in September and I want to graduate from a learner car[the polo] into something thats going to last me for the next few years as I'm planning on college and I probably won't have much money. I only need something small, as it's only me, I don't want to go above a 1.4L because of cost, it has to be a sturdy little yoke because the majority of my travelling is on back arse country roads. Oh and it has to be comfy, I'm always on the road at the moment I'm averaging about 500 miles a week.

I first wanted a mini but I was told that they aren't a very comfortable car to drive and most of them are 1.6L, so now I'm thinking of a swift, they are a really nice looking car and you get a lot for your money because of the suzuki name, plus there are loads of 1.3L's around. My price range will about 6,000,7000. Anyone have any ideas or opinions, thanks.

Advertisement