Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wheel spacers

Options
  • 24-07-2010 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Was wondering if i could get your help on something thats hard to find.
    I'm looking for wheel spacers for an 96 toyota hiace which are 6 stud. I can't seem to find the pdi of these wheel hubs. My only chance of getting them is if their the same as the hilux which is also 6 stud but have a pdi ...i think its called pdi anyways...of 139.7mm.
    Any help or links to possible sites that has these would be great. Also if anyone knows the pdi on the hiace is the same as the hilux...
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,701 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Hi-Ace's are 6X137.9 PCD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

PCD...i knew i was making a balls of it..
    Thats brilliant midnight thank you very much. Are they the only details i need for the spacers, dod i need to know the middle hub hole size or anything in the middle..?

Hub bore would be something else you'd need to know I'd imagine, I've never bought spacers so I wouldn't know sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

No worries matey ty for your help.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Deadly Dave

Is that definitly right Midnight ??

The only listings I can find for the 6 stud Hi Ace are 6 X 139.7 which is the same as the Hi Lux.

• Advertisement

Is that definitly right Midnight ??

The only listings I can find for the 6 stud Hi Ace are 6 X 139.7 which is the same as the Hi Lux.

http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

Half way down the page or so it shows the Hi-Ace fitment.

http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments.html

Half way down the page or so it shows the Hi-Ace fitment.
    I can still only see 6 x 139.7

I can still only see 6 x 139.7

My dyslexic side was out last night and today >.>

5 times now I've read it as 137.9...only this second have I realised it's 139.7 :o

Sorry for confusion :(

My dyslexic side was out last night and today >.>

5 times now I've read it as 137.9...only this second have I realised it's 139.7 :o

Sorry for confusion :(
    Thats cool. I thought it was me :)

The next question is whether the Hi Ace wheels are stud centric or bore centric. Parth, is the centre of the wheel a precise and tight fit onto a flange on the hub or is there a mm or more clearance ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement