Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Experience as truck driver?

Options
  • 23-07-2010 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

How does anyone ever get any experience driving these when every single job requires 2 years experience? unless you know someone who can give you a job are you pretty much shagged?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I totally agree with you there.Its a vicious circle, you cant get a job cause you have not got experience and you cant get the experience cause you haven't a job. And another thing, you have to pay for the cpc too even though you dont know if you will be able to get a job.Its ok if you have one but it could all be a waste of time and money.I think I will rob a truck and get my own experience ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Keep looking and youll find one. Jobs are scarce at the minute. Did you have a look at www.irishrigs.com its a trucking forum that often has advice and jobs offered..

Advertisement