Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 17 2010

Options
  • 23-07-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Another cracker this morning between two of the contenders, the Hawks and the Saints. From what I read it sounds like Hawthorn completely fcuked up the interchange at the end which cost them a shot at the win.

The season is starting to shape up really nicely now for finals, with the way Geelong are playing at the moment I'd say all of the top 5/6 are really fancying their chances. Making the top 4 will be vital.

I see Jamie O'Reilly has been promoted off the rookie list at Richmond, so expect to see him get a run in the next few weeks. Hanley has also had a decent couple of games in an absolutely woeful Lions team so he'll be looking to establish himself in the last few games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

Brilliant game last night. Hawks totally should have won. Something to do with them only having 4 players on interchange instead of 5 a the exact moment they had just kicked what would have been the winning goal. Great game. Yeah, I agree 4 or 5 teams will fancy taking on Geelong. Collingwood playing like champions. Hawks playing really well. The race for wooden spoon is really on as well. Essendon were 80 to 1 6 weeks ago and are 3.5 to 1 today. West Coast may have turned the corner last week. That Le Cras looks some player. Getting a bit tight for 8th spot on the ladder as well, particularly if Carlton lose tonight. Local derby for us tomorrow. Never know how they are going to go but hopefully a crows win. Thanks for the updates on the Irish guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

LeCras has kicked the goal of the year tonight sensational.

I have a winning TAB slip from the World Cup and went in to put the winnings on the Eagles. Got there and realised that I had left the slip at home and never went back for it. Ragin now!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

Xavi6 wrote: »
    LeCras has kicked the goal of the year tonight sensational.

I have a winning TAB slip from the World Cup and went in to put the winnings on the Eagles. Got there and realised that I had left the slip at home and never went back for it. Ragin now!

thank feck you didnt anyway! Eagles didnt come out at all inthe third, Carlton really lifted their game and eagles had no answer.

the hawks game ended here as soon as it ended, so I didnt see the interchange replays. what exactly happened?

We bottled it massively. Shoulda won that game.

At least I have my ticket for Subi next Sunday. The Derby is gonna be quality!

Lecca's latest piece of magic -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

Great goal, love watching players like that in full flow, with their confidence up.

Aaron Edwards mark for North against Essendon yesterday, has to be a MOTY contender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5i-Df0mc04

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

Normal service has been resumed in Adelaide! My apologies on being in dreamland the last month. Not good enough against a very average team who played to their strengths and we could not handle it. What made it worse was been surrounded by very vocal power fans screaming from start to finish. Back to mediocrity I go!!!!!

Advertisement