Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valhalla

Options
  • 23-07-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭

New hideout for Dublin Noc's:

Y8r2k.jpg

I'm going to be heading tonight even though I fecked up my back and have to up at 07:00 for work in the morning :/

So who else is heading along....

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

New hideout for Dublin Noc's:

Y8r2k.jpg

I'm going to be heading tonight even though I fecked up my back and have to up at 07:00 for work in the morning :/

So who else is heading along....

I had heard of this already :)

Bt I am in Germany :(

Will prob head in first Sat I am back!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Bah. A mate of mine and myself were always planning on opening a bar called Valhalla when we're older and richer. Stupid Academy ruining our plans. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Bah. A mate of mine and myself were always planning on opening a bar called Valhalla when we're older and richer. Stupid Academy ruining our plans. :pac:

You could always work at this one. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Meh. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

just call yours the word it drived from - (from Old Norse Valhöll "hall of the slain"):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement