Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland's never ending nightmare

Options
  • 23-07-2010 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I had a very strange experience, it happened about two years ago in September I woke up one morning and dreamt that the country had been sold to aliens. Apparently these came in peace...they shouted aloud we come in peace....we come in peace.....they offered lots of money to the occupants of Eire.....We released many white doves in gratitude......buy everything...buy anything you want....we will give you money....more money than the country or Europe had ever imagined.....We took it with open arms.....bought mansions of houses...paid exorbitant prices for anything that was for sale...we thought there was no end to this wealth......Then they arrived back on earth and said they wanted their money back.....again they said we come in peace...give us our money....Our leader son of Mr On Mature Recollection Lenihan said what am I going to do...I know I'll borrow lots of dosh from all over the world from the ECB, IMF and whoever else will cough up.....to save my career, my brothers and my grandmother's political career.....It'll be ok the people who borrowed the money are Irish as in original paddys...not what's here now. The originals always whinge to each other but do nothing about anything...I'll get away with it...He put the country in hock to the tune of €450 billion...making things worse than the famine years that we have all read about, for us for all for generations to come....Everybody was left with incredible debt...not of their own making...Jobless..Cashless...But it will be ok down the road...Wait a minute I see some green shoots....oh its only the grass I am cooking for the family....that's all we can afford....The doves have all been shot by those alien Anglo Bankos foreigners now own Ireland and those that destroyed this country refuse to do their patriotic duty...What a hard neck these people have....Then again they are dealing with idiots...they are right.....Green Party a*** bandits and FF mafiosa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,946 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I once had a dream that aliens came and took all our paragraphs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

I once dreamed I read a thread and couldnt understand why it isnt in a different forum. no wait. that really happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

I should probably stop using Thanks as a Like button. But both Stark and maccored made me lol.

OP... I'm pretty sure we have a conspiracy theories forum somewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement