Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Its killing me...

Options
  • 23-07-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

At work on a friday and there is a competition to find the best stand up clips on youtube. I stumbled accross a one a few months ago, about a guy telling how his young daughter was a real bitch. She was like 4. She wouldnt show him her drawing at school, would only show it to mommy etc. It was bloody hilarious though. Does any one know who this might have been? I thought it was bill hicks but i have spent the last hour on youtube and cant find a reference to it. Any help appreciated. At the moment consensus has it that Star wars by Eddie issard is winning but i though that was an average bit at best!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dazzacon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

dazzacon wrote: »
    At work on a friday and there is a competition to find the best stand up clips on youtube. I stumbled accross a one a few months ago, about a guy telling how his young daughter was a real bitch. She was like 4. She wouldnt show him her drawing at school, would only show it to mommy etc. It was bloody hilarious though. Does any one know who this might have been? I thought it was bill hicks but i have spent the last hour on youtube and cant find a reference to it. Any help appreciated. At the moment consensus has it that Star wars by Eddie issard is winning but i though that was an average bit at best!

there's a welsh comedian who does a sketch about loosing his luggage on the way to ireland, does it about australia too, that's not the point. he adapts the sketch to suit the audience. But it's one of the funniest ones i've seen and it is sure to win you something. he's very current, cant think of his name though. as I think of it now im laffing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

That's Rhod Gilbert, if you close your eyes he sounds like a Welsh Billy Connolly

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

How do Louis C.K's family not hate his guts, his daughter is well on the way to a murder suicide in her teens as soon as she gets to highschool for what he said, unless he can impress upon her how to not care haha.

It doesn't matter that it may be a home truth- I don't really wanna know.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 dazzacon

ha great sketch, he really does sound like a Welsh Billy Connolly! as for That last Louis CK, that kid is gonna have some serious daddy issues when she grows up!

• Advertisement
Advertisement