Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video production needed for web production

Options
  • 23-07-2010 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I run www.smokerspack.com and the site is expanding, I would like to get into video reviews of cars and this is where I'm looking for some help.
    You probably all know Topgear/Fifth gear and that kind of entertaining car show. Well I'd like to do something along those lines, now I'm not expecting the production values of those shows but I'd like to produce something worth watching all the same.
    Now as the site is run on a shoestring I can't offer anything in the way of payment, but I'll get you some coffee :) If anyone thinks they can help out with camera/sound equipment, or just come along for the experience, maybe even editing please get in touch. I'm based in Portlaoise but I'll travel to anywhere for the shoot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Pat1970

PM me your mobile number. I might be able/willing to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

my mate does editing for "on the limit sports"

www.markbennett.tv

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

peter05 wrote: »
    my mate does editing for "on the limit sports"

www.markbennett.tv

If he does it for a living he might not be interested when he reads this part of the "ad"....
    Bodhan wrote: »
    I can't offer anything in the way of payment, but I'll get you some coffee

This sort of gig would be better suited to a video enthusiast with some spare time on their hands rather than a freelance pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭peter05

hes only a young chap he does alot of free work, worth running it past him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

Thanks Peter I'll send him a mail, or can you pm me some other contact details?

Edit: Forget the above, there's loads of contacts for him on the site lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 taquilla

Year ago on one of my trips to Alps where we travelled with hired great car on more greater road - Stelvio Pass - long time ago chosen by TopGear Guys as best road to drive in the World. When back home, I spent 2 hours on edition in Windows Movie Maker and this short video, and here You are the result:

How do You like it ? What are the bad points? What should improve? Is anything in it I can say "good job"?

I love cars and love travels, that's the way I wanted to show my passion. Please have a look, and tell me -Should I continue my s hobby, share my ideas, my point of view how to show the car, or maybe it's time think about something different ie. fishing ;) ?

On my Youtube profile You can find earlier video (from Austrian Alps) I made a month before above one, and it was my very first ever edit I did.

Advertisement