Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contributors wanted for new MMA site.

Options
  • 23-07-2010 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hi all, looking for people to write articles for our new MMA site. Won't mention the name of the site here as this will probably get kicked. Going to run a competition aswell see my next post. So anyone interested and thinks they have what it takes to write go editorial give us a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 thelurcher77

I would be really interested I have been a fan of MMA since UFC 1 and I keep track of all the major MMA organizations such as Strikeforce ,bmma and the new kid on the block Impact fc .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Gekko74

I'm going to get everyone who's interested to send in articles and if they're good enough they'll get posted. If they're really good we can set the person up as a regular contributor.

where do you want them sent to? is it here or somewhere else?

You can see where to send your articles in the thread at the top of the MMA section. "MMA News from other sites go in here." it's the latest post.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

I'm interested.

I was asked to write an article for a BJJ website on another forum before. The person who was starting the site saw a post I wrote about what kind of club to choose if you are a newcomer. Unfortunately the site never went up but I'd still be very interested in it.

• Advertisement

i have sent an article to info@mma-focus.com
    hope it is ok , it is just some breaking news about UFC 121

i have sent an article to info@mma-focus.com
    hope it is ok , it is just some breaking news about UFC 121

Thanks for that, it's up, have a look.

That's great , thanks

Signing off, will check back tomorrow. Cheers.

Advertisement