Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desire wallpaper settings

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a bit confused maybe someone can help, I am trying to add some of my own images as wallpaper on Desire. I understand the image should be 960x800, so I have an image and resise it to 960x800 pixels (in Paint), then copy to phone and view image, hit menu and select set as wallpaper. Then I get that kind of a crop box asking which part of the image I want. I am assuming it brings up that box because the image won't fit the screen correctly ? Is it a resolution issue or something?

Any tip/technique please?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

It's like that for all wall papers.

Basically it zooms in a little then when you scroll the screen left or right on the home screens it will move over to reveal a bit that wasn't in the box.

That's my theory anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

You can drag to expand that crop box and take the entire image.

Advertisement