Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA Ladbrokes' quadruples

Options
  • 22-07-2010 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭

Was in ladbrokes today and picked up their GAA coupon. They have a number of different quadruples there for the qualifiers this wekeend.
    This one caught my eye:
    Sligo
    Cork
    Monaghan
    Dublin
    17/2. Head in to check them out,seemed decent enough.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

greetings wrote: »
    Was in ladbrokes today and picked up their GAA coupon. They have a number of different quadruples there for the qualifiers this wekeend.
    This one caught my eye:
    Sligo
    Cork
    Monaghan
    Dublin
    17/2. Head in to check them out,seemed decent enough.

do it in pp's as an accum and you get 8.91 back for your euro,so it's no big favour they're doing ya,and pp was the first i checked,shop around and you'd do better i'm sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Hmm I only thought of that after I posted,thanks heavyballs.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

17/2 gets you back 9.50 for 1 euro, better than 8.91 for 1 Euro

Ladbrokes price is better than Powers. Mightn't be a giveaway but if its the best price going and that's what he wants to back then why put someone off it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Seen a few of them, but Louth at 3/1 (shortened since I looked at them a day or two ago) is the pick for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

telecaster wrote: »

Ladbrokes price is better than Powers. Mightn't be a giveaway but if its the best price going and that's what he wants to back then why put someone off it?

Aw the 8.91 is including the stake then.

• Advertisement

head on with yourself,he thanked me for the post so butt out,:mad:
    it is hardly the deal of the year,and not worthy of a new thread either,i understand how odds work,i never said the accum wasn't shorter just that it was hardly a great deal,
    how did i put him off the bet,stop talking sheite will ya,please

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

the op clearly misunderstood your post you angry person

the op clearly misunderstood your post you angry person

but i hardly put him off the bet,by his post it seemed like he thought it was deal of the year,i was mearly pointing out a few valid points............i thought,
    lets leave it at that so.

Advertisement