Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying sky by credit card?

Options
  • 22-07-2010 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi there I was originally paying my sky by postbank direct debit and is now closed down so i have no new account to pay with, we are trying to set up a new bank account that will allow direct debit but so far none of the banks will allow it but we are going to call some more up on monday, but i need to pay my sky bill this week so we have to pay by 3V and have a few questions:

1) will sky accept 3V

2) how much do sky charge for you to pay with credit card?

I hope this makes sense, thanks in advance xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Sky do accept payment by credit card, so I cant see why a 3v card wouldnt suffice, as far as I know they do charge a little extra approx .75 cents per credit card transaction but I think this is only charged when you pay continuously via credit card not for once off payments etc...

Advertisement