Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 B5 Radio Problem

Options
  • 22-07-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

The battery died on my car a few weeks ago, and ever since the battery has been dead. There is absolutely no power going to it, so I cannot even enter the security code.

Anyone know what could be causing this or what can solve it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭tc2010

do you mean the radio is dead? swap the fuse with a fuse that works and try the radio in another car if possible

• Registered Users Posts: 40 pa_

Yeah TC I meant the radio is dead. Thanks for the suggestion i'll look into changing the fuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Liam_Flag

pa_ wrote: »
    Yeah TC I meant the radio is dead. Thanks for the suggestion i'll look into changing the fuse.

Did you try charging the battery

Advertisement