Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Amp Repair

Options
  • 22-07-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any tips on were I can get a power amp repaired in the Dublin area? Google has been lame in returning good recommendations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

I've used Rigs for Gigs in Finglas before for small stuff, but dunno if they still exist. Martin Nolan in Beaumont is very good. There's also a fella called Eugene who runs Alladin's Amps. I think the contact details for all these and more are in one of the stickies...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AIDODUBLIN

hi , I can really recomend Michael Quinn of Total Guitar Technology Ltd.(based in Shankill Co.Dublin) he is formerly of PSRA (Power Supply Repair Agency n knows his stuff, guitarist over 25 years, provids excellent guitar / amp restorations and repairs, electro , acoustic, etc customisations very professional and and attentive service , very reasonable rates too , thry him on 0863306380, tell him Aido sent you if you call,he will look after you, as I was his best man and am not just plugging him, he is good

best of luck mate

Aidodub ;-)

Advertisement