Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer crashing

Options
  • 22-07-2010 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

My computer is seriously ill. My user login wont work anymore. Its coming up with the message, "user login failed".This has happened before on me, and i got someone to create a new user profile and copy over my photos and music,and managed to save my stuff. Ive since backed up my stuff regulary since, and since that happened, the whole computer crashed and i had to send it away and get it fixed and bought a new hardrive. Now 2 months later its doing the same thing. I managed to create another user profile but Im having difficulty in bringing over the file to the new profile, as the computer just Freezes on me. I dont know why this keeps happening because Im not doing anything out of the ordinary bar browsing the web, uploading pics, or downloading music. It sounds like now that the new hardrive in which was put in for me is not compatible, as i takes ages to start up, ( like as in 30 min to one hour, maybe more) and sometimes it just doesnt start up at all! Some one give me some advice. Im trying not to buy a new laptop as this one wasnt cheap and the specs on it are pretty good too.Its only 2 years old.

Comments

Advertisement