Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aussie Rules in Ireland

Options
  • 22-07-2010 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys

Sorry for the short notice here.

Writing an article for a major newspaper about Australian Rules in Ireland. Looking to speak to people about the game. It will be a lifestyle piece, so more from a point-of-view of the Aussie Rules community in Ireland, the atmosphere, the nights out, the training etc, rather than the more sporting aspects.

My deadline is tomorrow night at around 6 so I'd need to speak to people before then. If you want to send me a PM with any thoughts you have (plus name and, where applicable, club affiliation), or else PM me your phone number and I can give you a call.

Appreciate any help on this. Hopefully I can bring some publicity to your community.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 markfitz72

i can help you out if you want me to... i dont know how to pm! but you can get me on my email at markmanager72@hotmail.com im part of the dublin demons here in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

whens the next Dublin Demons match?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

next match is on this coming saturday in busy park, terenure at 2pm, you interested in playing??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Pamble

is there any AFL teams for girls?

there is indeed actually, the link is
    http://arfli.com/index.php?p=news#b53521

there is contact details there.. i know its up in derry but there will be teams down here in dublin

• Advertisement
Advertisement