Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test Center??

Options
  • 21-07-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Just wondering what peoples preferred test centers would be? I live in the blackrock/stillorgan area and as far as I know the Pottery Road test center is no longer open, would that be right?

So out of Churchtown, Rathgar and Tallaght which would people chose? Can't say I really drive in these areas but I'll be getting pre-test in which ever one the test is at and try practice on the roads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

Churchtown & Rathgar are treated as one. You apply to Churchtown and could be placed in either. I did one test in both and passed in Rathgar. Found them both to be the same really. Heard people saying Rathgar was extremely difficuly but to be honest found it the same as Churchtown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

isnt tallaght one of the highest pass rates? And rathgar one of the lowest?

Advertisement