Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This evenings shower 21-07-10

Options
  • 21-07-2010 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭

Was driving home from work (Northside Dub -> Southside Dub) and noticed this thin white streak in the distance. It did not look like your normal shower in the distance where a streak would normally cover a wider area.

On the radio someone had reported a heavy hail shower in the East Wall area, I wonder if thats the white streak in the middle of the pic?

21072010833.jpg

21072010834.jpg

Rainbow
    21072010836.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Some clouds after

21072010839.jpg

21072010840.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Yep, some shower alright, caught in it walking from IFSC to get bus home - even with a brolley, soaked.

Got bus on quays, still pouring by the time we reached Inchicore the roads were totally dry - very isolated (but very heavy shower).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

The road was dry from Blanch to just past Glasnevin Cemetery(as in 1st pic). I wonder was there some minor flooding as traffic was unexpectedly held up going into Seville Place and I had no patience so I did a uturn to find another way to cross the river :)

Advertisement