Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camera connection kit-Ipad?

• 21-07-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question, is there actually any need for this kit?

Surely if you have pics on your phone/camera etc, all you have to do is load them you your laptop and email them you yourself, open them on iPad and save them where ever ?

Or am I missing something?

Also, anyone know when printing is coming to iPad..? sound like a ridiculous question I know,-swear we were living in the stone age!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

I am getting the conenction kit in from the Sates soon, For me the reason is to load images from a camera while away on hoiliday to free up space on the mem card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cojomo2

BrookieD wrote: »
    I am getting the conenction kit in from the Sates soon, For me the reason is to load images from a camera while away on hoiliday to free up space on the mem card.

you must be seriously snap happy! Or have a tiny memory card!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Twodogs

Would it not be cheaper and easier to just buy a second or third memory card for u camera?

So lads,

am I right in that there is no real need for the camera connection kit? Or, like I said, am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭VisionaryP

cojomo2 wrote: »
    So lads,

am I right in that there is no real need for the camera connection kit? Or, like I said, am I missing something?
    You're missing something.

My RAW photos are up to 30MB in size. Not suitable for email.

I got the camera connector kit a couple of weeks ago, it works great.

And there are apps available now that allow printing from the iPad.

• Advertisement

VisionaryP wrote: »
    You're missing something.

My RAW photos are up to 30MB in size. Not suitable for email.

I got the camera connector kit a couple of weeks ago, it works great.

And there are apps available now that allow printing from the iPad.

Rite, so for those of us that use their phone, or a basic point and shoot digital camera, and only take the odd few photos, theres no need to this kit then.

I have a voucher for pc world, an ipad accessory that's worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭VisionaryP

You won't get a camera connector in PC World for months, there's a huge shortage of them, so I guess that answers that question for you.

Get a nice non-Apple leather cover instead. The Apple one gets FILTHY.

Advertisement