Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung GT-S3650

Options
  • 21-07-2010 6:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, i got my phone unlocked from Meteor to O2 and now the internet does not work so i was wondering if anybody can tell me a way to fix it or tell me of somebody that will know more about this topic?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Welcome to boards

This Link should sort you out with your new settings. Put in your number, select the phone model, and it will send you a service message with the new settings you need.

The settings are listed in the FAQ in the forum too, if you want to enter them manually, you can find them here:> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055516939

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tommeh

thank you for the reply so soon after i posted it.
    i can not find my phone on the o2 website.

any idea about what to do next since i can not find my phone on it?
    should i just try a random Samsung model.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Try one fo them and see how you get on. If it doesnt work, you can enter them manually from the faq

Advertisement