Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US GOLF Canadian Open

Options
  • 21-07-2010 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Who is it this week boys,no course form to go on just like in Europe this week so it's a bit of a toughy
    I'm backing Luke Donald @20/1 and i've done him in a couple of e'w doubles with Danny Willett and KJ Choi in the euro event

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Gone with Paul Casey e/w @ 18/1, expect him to be raring to go after the upsetting finish to the Open.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

Taken Immelman @ 75's on bf - showing signs of return to form after injury and done small e/w double with Richie Ramsey (50's & 100's with PP)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

freddie couples @66/1 and paul casey @16/1 for me. both outrights. E5 on them both! kuchar might go well this week too!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭ValueSeeker

Hunter Mahan (33/1) might be able to take advantage of this very short course with his driving ability and GIR%. Bunkers must be avoided around here.

Rank outsider is home boy Graham DeLaet (125/1) who is coming off an event in which he shot 1 round of -10 last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

jaysus! i cant take many more of these missed cuts! if duval comes in the one week i dont back him again, i will piss my pants!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Shaping up for an exciting finish. Streaming here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

heavyballs wrote: »
    Who is it this week boys,no course form to go on just like in Europe this week so it's a bit of a toughy
    I'm backing Luke Donald @20/1 and i've done him in a couple of e'w doubles with Danny Willett and KJ Choi in the euro event

f*** me it's frustrating when this happens,looked like KJ was a shoe in for the e/w money this week,was looking like Donald would let me down,then KJ sheites himself and Donald places(probably)
    would have been a nice little double

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Clarke's bogey at the last really melted the e/w returns.

Advertisement