Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fishing at Kilfarasy in Waterford

Options
  • 20-07-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi All,

A few of us are going fishing in Kilfarrasy cove, waterford tomorrow night. I was wondering which bait would you consider to be the best Ragworm or lugworm. I dont want to waste time digging the two if only one will work best. We will be fishing for Bass and anything else we can catch.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

lug would usually be better than rag out that way, mackerel and sandeel are good too. had a bass about 6lbs on mack last year, have had countless doggies and the odd bullhuss on sandeel/mack combos

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭jonnyj

We went down to Kilfarrasy last night 8 – 12. Caught 3 codling and a dog fish by just using lugworm. My best session so far. The tide was on its way in so maybe it helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭muckyprawn

Does anyone have a general preference for rag or lug???

Advertisement