Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else swim in the pool and use the pace clock?

Options
  • 20-07-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

The pace clock was broken a couple of months ago, and they've now got a replacement installed in a different location. Am I the only one that can't read it from the end of a lane?

Cheers -

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭gamma23

Im not in Ireland at the moment but we use the clock a lot. Can you describe where they have put it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭kingQuez

It's not quite as bad as I made out.. It's half way down the side of the pool closest to the dart. From the slow/medium lanes you can't read it. From the fast lane you can make it out OK, and its probably fine in the section with no lanes. I'm usually in the medium lane .. easy to fix by swimming on the other side of the pool when it's quiet. If I swam harder and spent less time looking at a clock my times might improve :D

Advertisement