Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurants in Howth.

Options
  • 20-07-2010 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

On my way to Howth with the clan on Saturday (10 people).

I see El Paso is gone!!!

We usual go to Casa Pasta, so we're gonna give that a miss. Great place though. smile.gif

So does anyone have any recommendations....its been a while since I've
    been in Howth.

Anywhere new in Howth?

Thanks in advance Folks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,916 ✭✭✭dubmick

oldscoil wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I see El Paso is gone!!!

Sorry to hear that. I've had many an enjoyable meal there over the years. Do you know when it closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I took my wife for dinner there on the night I proposed to her and we go there annually ever since to mark the occasion :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

dcr22B wrote: »
    What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I took my wife for dinner there on the night I proposed to her and we go there annually ever since to mark the occasion :(

Aww no :(

Sad to see it's gone too, haven't been in over a year but always had a lovely evening there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

It's closed about three months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

El Paso's gone? Nooo! Used to love that place! My gf's brought me there every year for the last 4 years on my b-day :(

The Oarhouse down on the pier is very, very nice, but might be a little too cosy for a party of 10.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I loved el paso:(

Aqua is gorgeous.
    http://www.aqua.ie/
    The early bird is good value too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I would also vouche for Aqua, lovely food and a unbeatable view at sunset.

Octopussys do a lovely Tapas if your just looking for a snack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Okra Green - tip-top Pakistani food
    Brass Monkey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Is the wheel house still there, we went a few years ago and the food was delicious.

Advertisement