Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this is you!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Can't see this lasting very long, funny tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Hmm peoples front of judea or judean peoples front.
    Kinda like Sin Fein and Fianna Fail :D
    I like that movie though and get what your saying :P
    I would be one of those if i had a mind to try and overthrow the government.Unfortunatly i have no control over the media and that is where the war needs to be fought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭mugs1

Torakx wrote: »
    Hmm peoples front of judea or judean peoples front.
    Kinda like Sin Fein and Fianna Fail :D
    I like that movie though and get what your saying :P
    I would be one of those if i had a mind to try and overthrow the government.Unfortunatly i have no control over the media and that is where the war needs to be fought.

I don't think you do...Thats my Point!!!

Do you mean i dont get what your point was?
    I had guessed its to do with cters just talking sh1te and not putting their money where their mouth is...that is what i presumed you were pointing out.
    I however felt that the second video pointed out also the idiocy of voting left or right.
    If im wrong please let me in on the joke :)

Do you mean i dont get what your point was?
    I had guessed its to do with cters just talking sh1te and not putting their money where their mouth is...that is what i presumed you were pointing out.
    I however felt that the second video pointed out also the idiocy of voting left or right.
    If im wrong please let me in on the joke :)

I didn't make a Joke, Just asked a question again!!!

• Advertisement

lol ok,but then what do you not think i do? As that was apparently your point.Im genuinely confused now hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

mugs1 wrote: »
    I didn't make a Joke, Just asked a question again!!!

Only question I seen was "is this is you???", which isn't exactly a valid question as it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The "???" gives the impression a question is being asked but obviously it's just a weird wind up to satisfy your weird sense of humour.

Only question I seen was "is this is you???", which isn't exactly a valid question as it doesn't make any sense whatsoever. The "???" gives the impression a question is being asked but obviously it's just a weird wind up to satisfy your weird sense of humour.

Nuts and bolts lad....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

mugs1 wrote: »

I'm from the Peoples Front of Judea, joined at the trip to tipp many moons ago while doing some jaw chewing, they had it advertised on their van, badly painted I must add, but got the message about.
    Left after that as there wasn't any room in the van for me to go with them to Judea, and I don't think they had money for juice to get there anyway cause they were asking for loose change and carrying an empty 2 litre cider bottle.

How about you?, what are you?, are you the conspiracy here?, or is it a puzzle to find the conspiracy?, or a fruitcake poll just for fun?.

lol ok,but then what do you not think i do? As that was apparently your point.Im genuinely confused now hehe

No offence or confusion meant Torakx.. just a genuine question!!

• Advertisement

Oh look.. it's the little green face of doom :D..... I.E i don't know how to responed to this affront to my belief structure!!!

So i'll just try and over compensate with a stupid little smiley!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=67011178#post67011178

mugs1 banned....and this thread is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement