Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Coleman

Options
  • 19-07-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭

just watching this guy on RTE, seen him on the late late too, does anyone take him seriously? i'm actually cringing at some of the stuff he's saying.

he calls himself a psychic, clairvoyant, and 'light' healer, gets paid for for spiritual healing and is collecting a disability allowance as well as running a spiritual healing course lol.

doesnt sound very legal to me, and he sounds like a total sham merchant, anyone else watching this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

All you need to know about Joe Coleman in this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Can't believe they had him on national TV

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Surfsmurf

I guess this stuff ups the ratings but you have to wonder at RTE giving this guy this kind of publicity. What a load of krap, I watched about 10 minutes of this before the cringe factor got the better of me. Just gives me the creeps:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LostCovey

gets paid for for spiritual healing and is collecting a disability allowance

....well there would appear to be a little logic leap right there!

One might imagine that qualifying for disability pay would be a dent in the ol' super-healer CV.

LC

Advertisement