Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would your interest be?

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Im setting up my own twitter account to cover some of the new phones comming out in ireland and well pretty much anything thats related to Mobiles & PDA's

But Im wondering are there any Topic's people are interested in that I should try to keep info comming in on at a regular basis?

So far iv been commenting on iPhone, Release dates, Android etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Apps would be the obvious choice, with new ones coming into the market every day there's plenty to write about.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

and would you prefer just android ideas or across the board mobile info

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I'm not familiar with iphone apps but yeah, I would have an interest in seeing how the two compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭mooneyd

I was thinking along the lines of my latest tweet "Nokia are said to be developing their first phone that runs on Android. Expect more info after the Nokia World conference this September."

FOLLOW ME

Advertisement