Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski season

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I was thinking of doing a ski season austria.
    My intent was to go through a company but all the uk ones need a national insurance number?
    Will a p45 do?
    Or do i need to find a company recruits out of ireland?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Should be ok with your PPS number when they realise you are Irish, I know Crystal, thompson both use Irish staff (Although they are the one company)

They normally recruit in March for the next season but try

www.natives.co.uk for jobs and info etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Fattes wrote: »
    Should be ok with your PPS number when they realise you are Irish, I know Crystal, thompson both use Irish staff (Although they are the one company)

They normally recruit in March for the next season but try

www.natives.co.uk for jobs and info etc

no English national insurance number is completely different, tho op what you do is apply for what ever the position is...

generally the accountant/admin will help you sort, the national insurance number out.... I had the smae issues to a degree when i worked for ski topia tho I did have a English bank account so they just payed me cash in hand... Depends ont he company...

as for doing a season bring lots of condoms :)
    and as a ski operator expect sh!t pay but you will have a good time and useually are able to availble of seasonare prices...:)

Advertisement