Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus fine

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi just wondering if anyone can help me im in a pickle. I found a staff bus pass a few months ago and have been using the bus for free until today. An inspector got on and gave me a fine. He wrote my name on it but not my second name and when he asked for my address i said it was in ballyfermot not walkinstown (where it is, it has a name not a number). I don't want to hear anyone preaching, oh u got caught you have to pay blah blah, just from anyone who like me doesnt give a s**t about Dublin Bus ripping us off. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

what exactly ARE you looking for then?

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

telibasa wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anyone can help me im in a pickle. I found a staff bus pass a few months ago and have been using the bus for free until today. An inspector got on and gave me a fine. He wrote my name on it but not my second name and when he asked for my address i said it was in ballyfermot not walkinstown (where it is, it has a name not a number). I don't want to hear anyone preaching, oh u got caught you have to pay blah blah, just from anyone who like me doesnt give a s**t about Dublin Bus ripping us off. Thanks

If you feel Dublin Bus are ripping you off then don't use them. So if you think Tesco charge too much for a product it's okay to steal it because of that? Your probably on the bus CCTV anyways so if they want I'm sure you could be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭moonshadow

But sure you didnt give your real name im sure......dont tell me you did......:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 telibasa

centre 15 i thought i made it clear i dont want to hear from anyone like you

I gave my my first name but no surname and dublin 10 instead of 12 so im trying to ind out if ill get away with it, 50 euro fine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

telibasa wrote: »
    centre 15 i thought i made it clear i dont want to hear from anyone like you

I gave my my first name but no surname and dublin 10 instead of 12 so im trying to ind out if ill get away with it, 50 euro fine:)

Eh you posted on a public forum for a public response......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 telibasa

yeah and i said i didnt want any of your type responding to me i have to listen to enough of that in work from all the owlfellas, oh the youth of today, oh the price of this and that, nothing better to do with your life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Bus?

......or sheep?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I'm at a loss

ME TOO!, I shall consult the almighty Sharlack:

300px-incandescent_light_bulb.png?w=300&h=498

SHE DEMANDS A SACRIFICE!

*OHM NOM SHIDAY! OHM NOM SHIDAY!*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

My friend got a fine today also.....€100

it so funny!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

hey funky!

*hey nonny nonny*

wasnt that you?!

Wait a min......you're a JD10.......how did you know that........

...........shabs? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

I sacrifice 4 virgin moths to the lightbulb goddess.

moths-around-light-bulb2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Bahahahaha.

OP be f*cked.

alas i am not shabs.
    but i do however remember shabs. i think she wanted me to get a needle in my paw and die.

haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Well, you were kind of a bitch back then, to be totally fair.

i think im actually worse now, if that were possible.

ive become bitter angry and cynical in my old age, and i have perfected being a bitch.
    i was way annoying for sure, but i think im actually a worse person now.

oh ho ho.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I think you're better than that

Advertisement