Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a structural engineer, D. 16

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi,

I need a structural engineer to spec out RSJ positions and other stuff for a new extension on a semi-detached house in D. 16.

Cash job only, tight budget. At builders quote evaluation phase at the moment.

PM me if you're interested.

thanks a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 susanaalva

Hi gimpotronitus,

We used a freelancer last year who advertises on gumtree who came well recommended for design. Cant give a name of course but he's usually still posting there and we found him great and reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭sully123

so, who did you get in the end. i have a similar issue. thanks

dublin
    Hi,

I need a structural engineer to spec out RSJ positions and other stuff for a new extension on a semi-detached house in D. 16.

Cash job only, tight budget. At builders quote evaluation phase at the moment.

PM me if you're interested.

thanks a lot.

Advertisement