Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please say hello to your new A&R Moderator!

Options
  • 19-07-2010 9:03pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭

You already know most of the posters here so I'm guessing they'll probably make even more of a nuisance of themselves to keep you busy. ;)

Good luck CiDeRmAn!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,564 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Oh noes! Better troll the hell out of Halo before he gets his mod powers!!! :pac:

Congrats man. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

Ah no way, nice one! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Dark Savior

Good stuff,congrats CiDeRmAn! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Aw man - the ONE forum where I can contradict him no longer :(:p

Nice one Cider - you'll be a great mod :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Well I'd to say I will only use my powers for good, and all discussion of how great the 3DO is is now mandatory.
    More decrees to follow.

• Advertisement

Reported for double posting :p

Ah o1s1n we were too late to troll Halo. I thought we'd be able to do it while he was off getting branded in the mod forum - not to be :D

Damn - he used his new deleting powers to remove the double post evidence

Master of the Universe

Ah!!! he's being a nazi already!!!!

STREETS OF RAGE FOREVER!!!!!

Have I ever mentioned how my boxed Panasonic FZ-1 is my most prized possession...well incase not, my mintly boxed Panasonic FZ-1 is my most prized possession.

Dont subscribe to FZ-10 pretenders, there is only one, its the FZ-1 :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Oh no!!

Congrats ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

fair play ciderman

TechnoFreek - long time A&R lurker, occasional poster :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

EnterNow wrote: »
    Have I ever mentioned how my boxed Panasonic FZ-1 is my most prized possession...well incase not, my mintly boxed Panasonic FZ-1 is my most prized possession.

Dont subscribe to FZ-10 pretenders, there is only one, its the FZ-1 :)

Thanks

Now stop sucking up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭Jack burton

New mod.

* dont edit this post to say How fantastic the 3DO is

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Congrats Ciderman!

Now you can officially mock us with your vastly superior collection of retro goodies! Hmm... Vectrex.

Master of the Universe

Congrats Ciderman!

Now you can officially mock us with your vastly superior collection of retro goodies! Hmm... Vectrex.

He needs a cab before he can do that.

Ciderman, a candy will break down easily and probably fit through that attic door ;)

Think of it as a gift to yourself after becoming a moderator.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,897 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bloody Halo fanboy taking over!

Oh ok, Congrats ;)

Hmm, no arcade cab & a lover of RF cables....I'm not sure the admin fully thought this through :p:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Finally I can concentrate on arcade related tomfoolery. This obviously includes indept reviews of the latest mahjong game to be emulated in MAME. Hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭ondafly

have i ever mentioned how much i love Halo ;)

Congrats Ciderman - your arcade room alone was enough to secure the new role !

LoGiE wrote: »
    Finally I can concentrate on arcade related tomfoolery. This obviously includes indept reviews of the latest mahjong game to be emulated in MAME. Hurrah!

Mahjong does this to me - :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Well I'd to say I will only use my powers for good, and all discussion of how great the 3DO is is now mandatory.
    More decrees to follow.

Nearly 2 years now Cidey me old mucker

I vote for revolution

Cidey For Taoiseach

Naomis for some, Cd-Is for everyone else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭Casey120

clint-eastwood-dirty-harry.jpg

I know what you're thinking. "Can I mock Halo and the 3DO or not ?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is A & R , an I have the most forcefull mod powerz in the world that would blow your ass clean off the forum , you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Yet people mock Halo, but not 3DO.... strange....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

congrats alcoholicappleflavouredbeverageman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

My time machine works! :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

WTF...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

congrats Adultappleflavouredbeveragemale

FYP. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Pyongyang wrote: »
    FYP. :D

you're just jealous that my variation is better :P

LoGiE wrote: »
    WTF...

I'm not sure I get it either, started as someone commemorating 2 years with my confused hands at the tiller, don't know what is going on now.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement