Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awning suppliers

Options
  • 19-07-2010 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

I operate a SMART repair business. Which is great if the sun shines. Which ain't that often. So I bought a pop up canopy - not a cheap one, and it's okay, but drives me mad trying to set it up and if the wind blows, things become a lot more difficult.

I've been googling, and I think the best answer to my dilema is a roof rack mounted awning like this :

http://www.autorack.co.uk/van_awning.php

The only problem I have with this is the price. So does anyone have a good awning supplier they might recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

We sell Fiamma ones , like these . http://www.fiamma.it/products/fiammastor.asp?Fam=F01

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Thanks Aidan, any idea of costings? Feel free to PM me if the Mods aren't agreeable to selling on here.

Ring tomorrow on 067 21123 , ask for PAt , he'll explain all . I'm only the humble spanner-monkey!

Cheers again Aidan - you should tell him about this place, make him go online :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

Tel:022 22157 022 22157 Fax:022 43364Email:info@buckleyscaravans.ieAddress:St. Josephs Road, Mallow,Co. Cork, Ireland.
    You could try these people very reasonable with awnings.

• Advertisement

and Donal's a very nice guy to deal with .

Gave your crew a shout today Aiden, very helpful, just waiting for prices and options. Buckleys didn't have anything that would suit unfortunately.

Pretty much decided on an Fiamma F35 Pro Aidan! Will give your crew a shout again this week later on and see what they're like for prices.

Advertisement