Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Printing

Options
  • 19-07-2010 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Does anybody know where I can print B&W around Trinity at the minute?

Last time I checked the PC and Mac rooms on the Arts Block ground floor were cleared out.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

24 hour computer room still has its printer, AFAIK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Hamilton still has the downstairs computer and mas rooms although they're locked outside office hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RuehlTheWorld

Great, and office hours are what?

Where are they exactly in the Hamilton by the way? I have zilch experience in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

They're next to the vending machines in the Hamilton. Go through the entrance under the stairs and you'll see them.

Great, and office hours are what?

9-5(16:45 from experience)

Downstairs past java city on the right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Craguls wrote: »
    Hamilton still has the downstairs computer and mas rooms although they're locked outside office hours.
    I havent seen those open all summer though but maybe I've just had bad timing.

Jammyc wrote: »
    I havent seen those open all summer though but maybe I've just had bad timing.

They've a sign up with hours. I managed to book a train ticket on one a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

HAD ME A BLA-AST

Advertisement