Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kildeal.ie has fleeced me

Options
  • 19-07-2010 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

WARNING!!!!!!!

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO KILDEAL ENTERPRISES
    I just paid kildeal fees for web hosting and domain name for another year and find that I no longer have a web site and can not access my email.I have this site two years now
    I rang all their numbers and got no reply.
    The guys name is Rafique Huspatel- anybody know this creature?

Does anybody know how I can activate my web site and email again.
    This seriously affects my business.
    Any advice appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This isnt the first time they have got a mention on boards for poor business, Im sure if you run a search on here you will come across other threads.

Edit:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055405843&highlight=Kildeal

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055776144&highlight=Kildeal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭TitoPuente

Their website alone should really be a massive red flag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Ingenuist

Comic Sans = Fail

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

johntranum wrote: »
    I no longer have a web site and can not access my email.
    Can you post a link to your web site?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

Pretty shocking stuff tbh

http://www.kildeal.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

They all just look like Irishwebdesign templates, with swish sounds

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Oh not this again! - This stuff makes my blood boil. How are they getting customers!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 351 ✭✭ron_darrell

Not to pay devils advocate but you did mention that you had the site for two years and that you were paying for yet another. You must have been happy with the service up until this so. That said it's never good to find that your site has suddenly 'disappeared' or that you can't make contact. I've had problems like this with various webhosts in the past and it does drive you demented. When you do finally get through, ask to speak to a manager and see if they might compensate you in some way (a discount or free package maybe) but check the fine print on your agreement first to see what the response time & uptime they promised was.

Regards,
    RD

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

What a terrible website! I can never understand how companies with horrible websites claim to be website designers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IrisK

Hi Thanks for the thread, I too got ripped off by Rafique Huspatil.
    I sent him a cheque as a deposit for a website and I never got anything. I tried emailing, telephone, but no joy. Sheer misery losing my hard earned money. So I went to the small claims court, got him to admit liability, but now court tells me they can't find him ( registered post just goes return sender) This case will serve in June 2011. I am originally not from ireland but I am amazed how easily people can get away with things like this. Can I hire a debt collector?! The Viper?! It seems the small claims court can't do a thing if they can't 'find' him...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I think its time this thread came to a reasonable end.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement