Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jon Benet Ramsey

Options
  • 19-07-2010 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

While i was looking at another thread here i clicked on this link http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/
    this site has a section on jon benet he seems to think her murder was a major cover up, i personally always thought there was more to it then meets the eye but nothing on the scale or what he thinks,
    any one else have any thoughts on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Little D wrote: »
    While i was looking at another thread here i clicked on this link http://www.missingpersons-ireland.freepress-freespeech.com/
    this site has a section on jon benet he seems to think her murder was a major cover up, i personally always thought there was more to it then meets the eye but nothing on the scale or what he thinks,
    any one else have any thoughts on this?

That site appeared in another thread already.
    There was a show on ITV a few years back that looked at the case. From what i remember it looked at two locals (one of who was found dead in a strage suicide) who were ofnd of torturing kittens. I think it was known that one of them used to dress in black and was into the auld peeping. There was also a young black girl who was murdered not too far form whre the Ramseys lived.
    I think this case got more headlines due to the wealthy family and the beauty pageant aspect. The Chamberlain case in Australia was similar form a media coverage point of view as was the Madeline McCann.
    Everyone shoudl watch the film A Cry in the Dark before they start offering their expert opinons on case which most of the time they know nothing about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

the "Who Killed the Pageant Queen?" documentary has been on a ridiculous amount lately. It seems to be on every night on some channel or other on the skybox for the past couple of months (possibly a slight exaggeration)

I watched it one night, it contends that the parents were unjustly accused and sets out a case against one named and one unnamed intruder. the named guy died in a very fishy suicide (shot himself through a pillow into the chest, apparantly with his bad hand), and the other unnamed boogey man is still on the loose. i guess i went along with it for a bit but i found the circumstances of the guy's death a bit suspicious and convenient.

Advertisement